To register for classes each semester, students must first meet with their advisor. Students will then obtain an Advisement Verification Number (AVN) from their department, along with class permission numbers, also referred to as Section Key Numbers (SKNs), for the individual classes they wish to take. These numbers are required in order to register for classes on MyUAlbany.
For a step by step tutorial on how to register for classes online, please visit http://www.albany.edu/advisement/pdf/how_to_register.pdf.
Students at the School of Public Health are assigned an advisor at the beginning of their first semester of study. Contact your department for assistance with registering for your first semester of classes. You should complete your registration before June 30th.
- Biomedical Sciences
- Anthony Torres at email@example.com
- Environmental Health Studies
- Danielle Grasso at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Nicole Malachowski at email@example.com
- Health Policy, Management, and Behavior
- Linda Gauvain-McNulty at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certificate Program
- Susan Bernardi Bain at email@example.com
- DrPH Program
- Mary Gallant at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online MPH Program in Public Health Practice
- Brenda Kirkwood at email@example.com