Financial Aid

In order to be considered for federal financial assistance administered by the University at Albany, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), listing the University at Albany School code 002835.

Where do I Accept Financial Aid?

At the University at Albany, students accept, reduce and decline their financial aid awards online through the My Financial Aid section of MyUAlbany.

Summer Financial Aid

Please note that you should include in your future application the need for summer financial aid to help cover the costs of any summer courses you may take, which must be a minimum of 5 credits to receive summer financial aid. 

MPH students typically complete a 6-credit internship over the summer between their first and second year of study.

For more information on Federal and New York aid programs and access to financial forms please visit The Office of Financial Aid.